Online Store Regulations
Theyare to be in force from 1 November 2022
The purpose of these regulations is todefinethe rules and procedures:
• to sellthe goodsin and on the basis of the online store
Definitionsin the Termsand Conditions of the Concept shall mean:
1) Customer – a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit of a legalperson, whichis specifically regulated and which specifically allows for the legal capacity to be carried out by the Order wreaths within the Store;
2) Consumer – a customer who isa natural person and meetsthe criteria set outin the definition of Article 22 of the Civil Code. According to this definition , a natural person is considered to be a Consumer by a natural person who is engaged in a legal activitynot directlyfrom its activity. your business or profession;
3) Company – Marzena Martyniak with its registered office in Warsaw (02-654), Warowna 3/18
4) Civil Code – Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (Journal of Laws. No. 16, item 93, as amended);
5) Regulations – these Terms and Conditions of the provision of services by electronic means
6) Goods – movable material presented in the Online Store;
7) Sales Agreement – the contract for the saleof the Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between theCompanies and the Customer, concluded using the Store’s website;
8) Act on Consumer Rights – act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827);
9) The Act on Witnessing Usby ElectronicMeans– the Act of 18 July 2002 on The Provision of Electronic Means (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended);
10) Order – to confirm thewill of the Customer, aim directly to conclude the Contract for the saleof the Goods in particular. ów;
11) The procedure (procedure) will sell the Goods in a way that is proposed, presented, offered;
12) The “sell” mode – the procedure forthe contract will sellthe Goods;
13) Private policy – adocument that setsoutthe rules for the processing and protection of personal data provided by the Customerin connectionwith their use of the Store.
1. These Regulations definethe rules for using the Online Store availableat the following address: www.instytutrozwojuemocji.com is the regulations referred to in Article 8 of the Act on The Provision of Services by electronic means.
2. The Regulations specifyin detail the rules for registering and using the account within the Online Store;
2) the terms and conditions of making an electronic reservation of a productavailableas part of the Online Store;
3) the conditions and conditions of the electronic transmission of the Order as part of the Online Store;
4) the rules for concluding umoin saleswith the use of services provided as part of the Online Store.
3. The use of the Online Store is possibleprovided that the ICT system used by the Customer is satisfied with the following minimum technical requirements:
1) Viewingon desktop computers for Windows: Google Chrome (three latest versions), Mozilla Firefox (three latest versions), Microsoft Edge (three latest versions), Opera (three latest versions); for Mac: Google Chrome (three latest versions), Mozilla Firefox (three latest versions), Opera (three latest versions), Safari (three latest versions)
2) Browsedarki onmobile devices for Android, Chrome for Android (three latest versions), Firefox for Android (latest version), Samsung Internet (three latest versions), Microsoft Edge (three latest versions); for iOS: Chrome for iOS (three latest versions), Firefox for iOS (latest version), iOS Safari (three latest versions). Customers may obtain accessto these Regulations at any time through the collectionof the information posted on the Online Store website (email@example.com) and write down its content and makea printout.
- Rules of using the Online Store
1. In order to ensure the security of transmission of the communicationand data in connectionwith electronicallyprovided services, the Online Store undertakes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degreeof security of the services provided. In particular, in particular, the measures to prevent the acquisition and modification by unauthorized persons of personal data transmittedon the Internet.
2. The Customeris obliged to:
1) not to provide or transmit contentprohibited by law, e.g. topromoteviolence, abolishor violatepersonal rights and other rights ofthird parties,
2) use the Online Store in a way In particular, by means of a varietyof software or equipment,
3) using the Online Store in a way that complies with the law on theterritory of the Republic of Poland, the provisions of the Regulations, as well asthe rules for using the Internet.
3. Use the Online Store, in particular, make a purchasewithout logging in or after logging in to the account individually assigned to the Customer.
4. Logging in to the Store is preceded bya report, consistingin entering information about the Customer into the form, i.e. name, shipping address, telephone number and e-mail address.
5. On the Customer’s account, aspart of the information provided for the purpose ofregistration (paragraph 4), the purchases made by him are recorded.
6. The rules for the processing and protection of personal data provided by the Customer and the information stored on his account, in accordance with paragraph 5, are setoutin the Private Policy.
- Procedures willsell1. Provisions
1) The Company proposes to purchase goodsów (paragraph 2), placed on the Store’s website.
2) Information about the Goods provided on the Store’s websites, in particular their descriptions, technical and technical parameters aswell as prices, constitutes
an invitation to conclude a contractwithin the meaning of Article 71 of the Civil Code; 3) Relevant information about the Mode will be sold, as it is included inthe Regulations, is visible in the selection window of the Goods and in the summary of the sale(basket). 4) All selected Goods
are placed in the basket. The basket contains a summary of prices, a discounton prices; andalso transport costs, in accordance with the choice of delivery method made by the Customer; 5) Before approving the shopping cart, the Customer will provideall necessarydata for the purpose of the order, including the determination of
the delivery on the basis of theavailable options; the fields must be marked withan asterisk; 6) Until the shopping cart is approved, it is possibleto modify its contentand the data entered. To this end, it
is necessaryto direct themessages sent to the Customer and the information availableon the website. 7) Approval of the basket means that the orderismade. This is done by ticking the button “I order with bothorders”. 8) The order is summed up. The summary in
detail contains information on: a) the subject of the Order, b) the unit and the total price/amount of the ordered Goodsand the discount granted on the basis of the Regulations or other the costof delivery and any additional costs(if
any) the method of delivery chosen, (f) the method of delivery chosen, f) the delivery method chosen. 9) After the order is made, the customer receives an e-mail address entitled “We have received your order number …” , contain
a definitive confirmation of all relevant elementsin the order made. 10) The contract is treated as concluded at the moment of receipt by the Customerof the e-mail referred
to above. 11) The agreement is concluded in Polish language. The recording, securing and sharing
of the data of the Order and the following conditions(Regulations)are made available by e-mail. 2. The “
sell” mode 1) Thegoods ordered by the Customer in the “sell” mode are made
by adding them to the basket, usingthe “Buy” button.
2) The condition for concluding the transaction is confirmation of reading
the Regulations. 3) Ordering the Goods in the “sell” mode means thatthe Customer buys the Goods and theprice for them. There is no connection with the fact that there is anadditional obligation to do so, subject to the title of vii paragraphs 2 and 3.
1. Delivery of the Goodsis limited to the territory of the Republic of Poland and takes place at the address indicated by the Customer during the order process.
2. The goodsare available for courier, including deliveries to a parcel locker.
3. Delivery costs will be indicated at the timeof delivery.
4. The delivery timeis from 1 to 3 working days from the date of shipment by the Customer of the Order. Delivery means sending the goods to the Customer. The company is not responsible for any other person whois responsible for the transport company.
VIII. Prices andmethods
1. The prices ofthe Goods are given inThe Polish language and include all prices, including VAT.
2. The customer has the possibilityto paythe price:
1) by bank transfer to the bank account number at MBank:
• for PLN: PL 24 1090 2590 0000 0001 4959 2868
• for EUR: PL 76 1090 2590 0000 0001 4959 3193
2) throughone of the operatorsin the system pat atnoś Electronic, including credit cards, credits, a system of credit at BLIK, a quick bank transfer.
3. Depending on the method chosen by the Client, the customer canbe chargedwith commissions of a financial institution (e.g. commissions for the commissions of the financial institution He was an electronic user).
4. The commission referred to in paragraph 3 shall be paidbythe financial institution out of the amount paid. However, on the Store’s website there maybe an option for the Customer to incur this commission (select by checking the appropriate box).
- Right to withdraw fromthecontract
1. The Customer who is a Consumer isgranted a 14-day period to the end of theAgreement.The Consumer has the right to withdraw from the Agreementand sell within 14 days without giving any reason. The deadline for withdrawal from the contract expires after14 days from the date on whichthe Customer came into possession of the item or in whicha third party other thanthe carriage and indicated by the Customer took possession of the item.
2. In order to exercise the rightof withdrawal from the contract, the Customer should informthe Company – bye-mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org (in the title it is recommended thatyouknow how to return) or by post To the following address: Marzena Martyniak, Warowna 3/18, 02-654 Warsaw orthrough the management of your account in the store (by placingastatement of withdrawalfrom the contract viathe form placed on the store’s website) – about your decision to withdrawfrom the Agreement will be soldby way of an unequivocalstatement.
3. In orderto respect the deadline untilthe end of the contract, it is sufficient that the Customer sends information on the performanceof the right to withdraw from the contract beforethedeadline forthe withdrawal from the contract Agreement.
- Effects ofthewithdrawal from the contract
1. In the event ofa deviation from the Sales Agreement, we will refund to the Customer all the costs received from him, including the costs of delivery of the item (except for additionalcostsresulting from the method of delivery chosen by the Customer other than the mostusual the delivery offeredby us), and in anycase no longer than 14 days from the date on which we were informed of thedecision to exercise the right to withdrawfrom this contract. The refundwill be made in thesame wayas was made by the Customer in the original transaction, unless theCustomer has agreed to other solutions. or norefund in the same way; in any event, thecustomer will not be liable in connectionwith this return.
2. The customer bears the costs of returning the item.
3. The customer is only responsible for reducing the value of the item resultingfrom the use of it in a way other thanthat necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.
- Complaints concerntheGoodsin
1. The Company, as a seller, is liable to the Customeras a Consumer within the meaning of Article 22 of the Civil Code,as a seller for defects in the scopespecified in the Civil Code, in particular in Articles 556 and 556 – 556 et seq.
2. Complaints result from aviolation of the rights guaranteed by law, or on the basis of these Regulations, should be directedto the address of the email@example.com (in the title it is recommended that youknow how to: COMPLAINT) or by post to the following address: Marzena Martyniak, Warowna 3/18, 02-654 Warsaw or for the following Youmanage your account in the store by making a complaint directly on the store’swebsite. Within 14 daysand from the date of receipt of the Customer’s complaint, the Store will respond to it and notify the Customer about the method of furtherposting.
3. [The Company is not the manufacturer of the goodsów. The manufacturer is responsible for the warranty of the sold Goods on the terms and for the period indicated in the warranty card]. If thewarranty document provides for sucha possibility, the Customer may accept his claims under the warranty directlyfrom an authorized service whose address is on the warranty card.
XII.Advertisements in the field of witnessing the service by electronicmeans1
. The online store undertakes activitiesin order to ensure the correctoperation of the website and websites of the store, to the extent that results from current technical knowledge andundertakes to remove any technical irregularities withina reasonable period of time. oszoneby the Customeróv.2
. Incorrectly, this isrelated to thefunctioning of the website and websites of the store, the Customer canbe sent in writing to the following address: Marzena Martyniak, Warowna 3/18, 02-654 Warsaw or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. In the complaint, the Customer should describe the type and date ofthe information that is not the right to deal with the functioning of the Store.
XIII. Dispute Resolutionand FinalProvisions
1. The customer, who is a Customer, may,in case of interest, use external meansto deal with complaints and assert claims. Disputes concerning thepurchase of onlinemediating before the Provincial Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection or a process beforetheAmicable Inspectorate of the Inspection Commercial. The consumer can also use other non-commercial methodsto resolvedisputesand, for example, with his complaints throughthe EU online platform ODR, and at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
2. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code, the provisions of the Act on Providing Services by ElectronicMeans and otherprovisions of Polish law shall apply.